The Circle of Friends Shoppe
...Serving Families who are in Need...
Mission Statement: To provide clothing and other household items at no charge to families in the West Bend, Wisconsin area who are experiencing financial and emotional hardship in their lives.
Shoppe Provisions: *availability dependent upon donations in Shoppe*
- Clothing for Infants through Teen
- Clothing for Adults
- Bedding and Bath Linens
- Small Kitchen Appliances
Wednesdays: 5:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Saturdays: 10:00 a.m. - noon
OR...by Appointment: see contact information below
Location: 236 S. 5th Avenue, West Bend
Parking is available on the street and in the Immanuel Church parking lot.
Voucher Required Each Visit:
- Each visit requires a voucher which can be obtained from Friends of Abused Families, Mother's Room at St. James, West Bend Food Pantry, W.I.C., Headstart Program, Washington County Health Department, W2 Work Force Development and other participating organizations.
- Please have voucher ready when entering the Shoppe.
- Photo ID may be required.
- Families in need may visit the Shoppe once every four months.
- The Circle of Friends Shoppe is sponsored by Immanuel United Church of Christ.
- Contact Cyndee at: 262-343-1523 for additional information.
Please Note: PRIMARY CARE GIVER only - is allowed to visit the Shoppe.
Childless visits are preferred due to our lack of space. Thank you.